Shared Administrative Services
The Shared Administrative Services Division helps Facilities & Services departments control costs and provide efficient service delivery by improving business processes and procedures, reporting timely and accurate management information, and assisting with purchases.
- Employee Relations/Human Resources/Payroll - administers policies, rules, and practices that treat employees with dignity, fairness and respect. The department also provides efficient and customer-friendly payroll services.
- Financial Operations - provides fiscal management services for all phases and components of campus construction projects to internal and external participants of the construction process.
- Information Technology - Information Technology Services (ITS) provides day-to-day support for desktop computers, laptops, email users, and network servers through out Facilities & Services. The members of the ITS team also support, enhance and develop the business applications and reporting tools used by Facilities & Services and our campus customers.
- Procurement Services - helps with purchasing and payment of services and supplies to improve process and item costs for F&S business units and university departments.
- The Service Office processes service requests, outages, and utility locates for the campus.
- Stores & Receiving - provides our customers with quality products, competitive pricing, and timely pick-up and delivery services. Urbana campus departments may purchase copy paper; janitorial supplies; maintenance, repair, and operations supplies; and restaurant supplies.