Construction Services manages construction, remodeling, and renovation projects typically under $250,000 and no more than $500,000 without written permission from Campus Administration.
Service Delivery Options
There are a variety of options available for project delivery through Construction Services, including:
- Facilities & Services Crafts & Trades
- Contractor Services
- Job Order Contracting (JOC)
These options may also be combined for successful project delivery.
Start a Project
Contractor Services projects begin with a request through my.FS.Portal. Projects over $250,000 begin with Capital Programs.
The following begin with a work order:
- All work by F&S Crafts & Trades
- All estimates by Construction Services
- All requests for Job Order Contracting
Contact the Service Office to submit a work request. Please provide the following: Required Information
- Work order type
- Building number
- Description of work
- Account number
- Contact (if other than the requestor)
- Scope and/or budget information (may be attached as a separate document)
- Date by which the project must be completed
- Preferred delivery method
- Special instructions for project execution
Once you submit a work request, the Service Office creates a work order and routes to the appropriate construction superintendent.